To support everyday pressure and challenges to customer farms, Agrex can offer labour on a daily basis to give the customer peace of mind and improve time scale with daily tasks.
The team supplied will be trained to a high standard from a safe operating procedure and covered by a risk assessment; each individual will also have annual competence assessments.
Suggested tasks for labour support to customer farms:
- Heat stress related bird losses collection for disposal
- Flood conditions from heavy rain impact on drainage
- Removal of flooded litter from poultry houses due to drinker line failure
- Removal of misplaced feed
- At a special request we can offer a trained and calculated cull of poultry
- Chick placement
- Road way wash for customer audits
- Bulk bin exterior wash
- Cleaning of external guttering
- Floor expansion joint tarring
- Descale drinker cups
- Replace flooded areas after removal with fresh bedding
- Grass cutting
- Bulk bin fogging
- Bedding up
For all tasks, the appropriate and highest standard equipment will be supplied.